Cashew nuts are power packs of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats and fibres which help our children grow, learn and develop. It really good for them having variety cashew snacks than eating raw cashews daily. Let’s find out the delicious recipe below.
1. 2 cup raw cashew nuts
2. 2 tbsp oil
3. 1 tsp salt
4. ¼ tsp black salt
5. ⅛ tsp black pepper
6. ¼ tsp red pepper
7. 1 tsp roasted ground cumin seed powder
8. ½ tsp mango powder
1. In a large skillet, roast the cashew nuts in oil over low to medium heat, stirring continuously, until golden brown (seven to eight minutes).
2. Transfer the cashews to a bowl and let them cool until they are warm (not room temperature, or the spices will not coat cashews).
3. Mix all the spices in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the warm cashews and toss to coat them evenly.
4. Store the cashews in an airtight container once they cool to room temperature.
You can buy the best quality cashew online from Spicesfarm.com